gabrielandre's 2001 Honda Accord Sedan.

gabrielandre

Reaction score

A clear shot of the HID.

Got the Type R Honda emblem from eBay this week, threw it on as soon as I got it. :dancingpoop:

And this was just a random shot I took of it.

Haven't been able to do much to it recently, seeing as how my oil leak repair and rack and pinion repair was a total of $463. :hahano: But, the good news is that maybe next week I will buy the coilovers to lower the car. And, I will soon have a job, which means more stuff for my car. :thumbsup:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Looks good so far :thumbsup: you should get some black housing headlights or even retrofit your own. It's amazing how much it actually changes your look.

gabrielandre

Reaction score
I have actually been thinking about the DIY blackhoused headlights for quite a while. Believe me, I will make that happen when the time (and money) is right. But, thank you! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gabrielandre

Reaction score
vy3etupa.jpg

Finally got the lip on today, after several inches of cut polyurethane.

4egezuvy.jpg

Cousins, Acura/Honda.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I like the lip! (Mostly because I have the same one lol) Why did you have to cut yours? Mine fit perfectly fine.

gabrielandre

Reaction score
Well, it seems like the people I bought it from sent me one for a different front bumper (model from a diff. year) and I wasn't going to spend the money I got refunded on another one so I just cut at the top and it fit, PRETTY TIGHT.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
For some reason I thought yours was a 98 like mine. Yeah the 01 is slightly different from 98-99. Glad you got it to fit though

gabrielandre

Reaction score
Mine is an '01, basically the lip came in free for me and now, I'm gonna order some black-housed headlights from eBay. :D

gabrielandre

Reaction score
These are better quality photo uploads since the ones from the app look really, really bad.. So, here they are.

Creepin' up on my old man's car but he still owns me. :fca5278e:

Here's a better shot of the lip and the HID kit. :jae:

Quick question: Does anybody know a GOOD way to clean my plasti-dipped rims? Obviously without ripping off the plastidip on accident. I've actually been thinking about going gold. I ask because of this picture, the rims look hella' dirty and I've scrubbed and scrubbed..

Accord and TL, just posing. :D

Back