FS: Garrett T25 turbo for sale or trade

Ocho

Reaction score
Have a freshly rebuilt Garrett T25 turbo for sale 350 obo. Will include intercooler, drain line, downpipe, and d series turbo mani if wanted.
It is an oil and water cooled turbo-so no need for turbo timer
Internal Wastegate at 7 psi-easily to be converted to external.

a6934821-7a2b-8737.jpg

a6934821-7a97-430d.jpg

Would like to trade also for wheels or full coils.
350+shipping
I have 4 lug sedan 4 cylinder

Last edited:

gold4door02

Reaction score
How much of a difference did this turbo make with your car?? Im thinking about getting it for my sedan. . But wondering how much faster and better sounding it would be? Any vid clips or anything??

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
You know you can't just get up one morning and say "hey you know what, I'm going to turbocharge my car today."

Don't know if you're serious about any of that but whatever. I have a feeling you don't have a clue.

/trolling.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
^

That, and I don't even think that setup came from his car .. b series manifold ..

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
You know you can't just get up one morning and say "hey you know what, I'm going to turbocharge my car today."
/trolling.

Yeah you can :lawl:, then have it running and drivable in 3 days. :driving:

GLWS, this is a great deal for someone wanting a combination package for a mild build.

Ocho

Reaction score
Sorry for late reply, I have a trade pending so I will let you know. I bought this to put on my g23 build but going bigger on the snail so this is too small for my goal of 17 pounds

Chorilored

Reaction score
Sorry for late reply, I have a trade pending so I will let you know. I bought this to put on my g23 build but going bigger on the snail so this is too small for my goal of 17 pounds

i have a similar turbo on my setup and it will hit 17 psi, but why are you basing your goal on psi? it should be based on whp...
anyway glws

Back