Gas Prices Are ******!!!

rawaccord

Reaction score
today here in Australia iv seen $1.60 a litre which is about 7.26 a gallon.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i'm commuting with train everyday now :badger: i love passing by all those cars in traffic :lawl:

too bad i gotta drive 20 miles one way to get to teh station tho :sad:

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Cost of gas is going up
Cost of living is going up
Chances of living are gowing down:bash:

I can honestly say I feel sorry for people with custome turbo kits

I won't even rev at some one.....risk of wasting gas

PS...down the street from my house No Name Brand gas is $3.25/gal.

Last edited:

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
with the prices of gas prices in FL...i think i am going to fill up with Regular from now on..octane 87..i don't really care where i fill up anymore, wherever is cheaper...

because i am fillin up with regular gas, i am going to add a fuel additives every oil change to clean my injectors and such..right now i am using Lucas Fuel Treatment.

is there any better ones out there that is safe for every oil change??

lol, save your money man. I'm going to assume that you're filling up with premium high octane gas since you said you're switching to regular. Our cars are meant to run off of 87 octane, thats what they have been engineered for. Putting in higher octane fuel actually robs you of some power, stock motors don't have enough compression to reap its benefits.

The difference between the fuels besides molecule chain length? Nothing. Theres certain standards set by the gov't that regulate whats in the fuel, there are mandatory additives that are added, it has to be clean etc etc. So you don't have to worry that you're getting inferior gas, just the octane rating is lower (fyi, higher octane gas is less resistant to combusting, hence why more powerful cars use it, not ours).

Anyways don't bother with buying those fuel additives and injector cleaners, if you weren't using them with the premium gas, don't use them now either because there is no difference in the quality of the gas.

Back