Get a G35 Sound

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I just purchased my high flow cat, a Magnaflow 94306, brand new $70 including shipping. Waiting to receive my mufflers still. Hopefully if this hurricane doesn't throw my car tomorrow so I can bring it to the shop and get some 2.5" piping, cat, and mufflers installed some time next week. If it doesn't give me the tone I'm looking for I'm going to get OBX headers. Should I do my 2.5" piping after the cat or from the headers? My mufflers have a 2.5" inlet and my cat has a 2.5" inlet and outlet.

metrick1235

Reaction score
Get the VroomBox... then it can sound like any car you want... sorry i saw get "insert different car sound here" and had to post... :hide:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Get the VroomBox... then it can sound like any car you want... sorry i saw get "insert different car sound here" and had to post... :hide:

Smh let's stay on topic here guys

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

metrick1235

Reaction score
lol..sorry... But im glad you went with the Magnaflow and not the flowmasters someone suggested earlier.. Ive always been a magnaflow fan! Let us know how it works out, would love to hear it..

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
lol..sorry... But im glad you went with the Magnaflow and not the flowmasters someone suggested earlier.. Ive always been a magnaflow fan! Let us know how it works out, would love to hear it..

I prefer magnaflow to flowmaster too but if the price was right I would have went for flowmaster, just in this case I got lucky. And yea i hope it works out nice. I've heard my mufflers on a 7th gen accord v6 with resonators and it had a really smooth tone to them. That what made me look at them and then my friend had the real Greddy ones and that was the kicker for me. My cat was bad so I needed to change it anyway and i hate how even though we have a v6 my grandma complimented me on how quiet my car was, when I had my resonators removed. Her 98 camry I4 is louder. So this has added up to me doing a custom exhaust. Even if i don't achieve the tone I'm looking for its still going to sound great and ill be contempt with it by the end of the day.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Back