gettin outta the accord game

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
don't move to the other side of the country and it's a deal :lawl:

I will have the spare money within two years, so it's pretty likely.
only places I might be moving anytime soon is Baltimore area or Richmond area depending on where Sarah gets accepted to pharmacy school. but I'd be more then happy to do it again. with someone else paying for parts, haha and me not making mistakes since I know what I'm doing this time around.

:seewhatyoudid:

haha ok that was a good one

:asshole:
haha

lol don't get me wrong the 240 is super fun and I love it. but it getting totalled would be alot less devistating then if the accord got totaled. Its the first car I payed for myself. first car I modded. first car I got pulled over doing 100+mph. I had lots of first times with different girls in the back seat through the years and I just wouldn't be me without this car. weirdly enough an accord the most unlikely car to suck you into the car world did exactly that to me. if it wasn't for me working on this car myself I wouldn't have decided to go to automotive school. I have way to many memories with this car to ever like anything more. even if I total it somehow I'd keep it and find a way to rebuild it somehow. even if I had to do a full tube frame haha. I just fucking love this car.

You've changed :seewhatyoudid:
:lawl:
Damn april fools!
:action-smiley-042:

AustinJohnsen

Reaction score
RB26dett the 240 SR is played out. The SR swap is for high school kids in there moms garage man up or don't waste your money.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
i_lied_rage_face_meme_flyer-p244592654840623484zv6wk_400.jpg

Would have summed things up nicely.

Always a good :lawl: to see people fall for this.

Milkman

Reaction score
I had a feeling that it was an April fools joke patrick lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
240 will never be better. the accord is classy and beautiful. the 240 is a trashy slut that i'll bang all over the place till she's usless and find another.

This. You'd be nuts to sell it after all the time/love/money you've put into it. Plus a turbo'd 6GA sedan is different, I can't stand 240's myself.

Oh, and good one btw. lol

Back