Getting together my turbo kit

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i would not buy tht turbo

ssautochrome and XS power have had some shaddy past turbos and i would not bet this is the same.

wonder why its so cheap? cause it is made cheap. if you buy it, i hope you have a back up plan

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
That is what I figured would be the case lol. But, I had to ask. I've been looking for a garrett, but they're mad expensive. Got any tips on where to get a good deal?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tip1 - Edumacate yourself

Tip2 - Save your money for quality parts

Tip3 - Search and when you think you've searched enough, do it again.

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
How about this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/T3-T...arms=39:1|65:2|240:1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

It's no garrett or turbonetics, but the sellers feedback is good and I went through the feedback and didn't see any complaints from the ones for the turbochargers.

BTW, I searched and learned about ssautochrome and xs and their other sellers. When I searched for this one I didn't find the same horrible threads and stuff. Just give an honest opinion. If it's crap, just tell me.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
people leave feedback once they receive the package, not after they've used it for a while.

"floating bearing" sounds as generic as it gets.

do it once, do it right...

EnjoiPugs

Reaction score
I guess I'll just have to keep an eye out until something good actually comes along.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
dude those china turbos are fine for a budget build...im using one i got off ebay for 150$ with flange and oil lines.mines been fine for over 1000+miles so far..just use a oil restictor and itl be fine.
BUT if you had the money go ahead and get a garrett or turbonetics.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
id rather go n/a for another year or whatever it takes to save, rather than trust chinese-made parts to spin a couple hundred thousand rpms and get up to a few hundred degrees...ugh.

Back