Ghost Ryder's 01' Coupe- New Scenic Pics 6/10/13

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Car looks great Daniel, thing is cherry. Looks like the front is a little higher than the back, which is weird because I thought all H&R springs gave a larger drop in front. Any plans to paint the calipers?

Nice photos, you found some sweet spots! I like the one with the parking garage in the background, and the one in the alley even though the car is mostly in shadow. I can tell your favorite angle is the front ¾ view from the driver side haha.

So since you plan to move the reverse lights to a custom location, does that mean you have plans to do something different with the trunk lid?

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Car looks great Daniel, thing is cherry. Looks like the front is a little higher than the back, which is weird because I thought all H&R springs gave a larger drop in front. Any plans to paint the calipers?

Nice photos, you found some sweet spots! I like the one with the parking garage in the background, and the one in the alley even though the car is mostly in shadow. I can tell your favorite angle is the front ¾ view from the driver side haha.

So since you plan to move the reverse lights to a custom location, does that mean you have plans to do something different with the trunk lid?

Thanks Chris. Your correct in your assumptions about h&r springs. The grade the car sat on made for bad angles, plus its not really low enough to make use of those angles. :gride: The calipers and rotor hats will get refinished after I get a few more projects done. You know how that goes....

I wish I had more done to her to show off different angles. (Direct front, rear, ect.) The trunk lid is in research and development right now. The relocation idea is something I never got to do with my AV6. Really can't wait to give it a shot with this one.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Really nice to meet you at the meet today.
This pics of the car doesn't do any justice until you see it in person.

One of the cleanest cars at the meet today. Wish I would have taken more pics.
I tried to stopped by your car to get some shots of them together but the lady was trying to charge me 10 bucks just to pull in. Maybe next time.

Brad2274

Reaction score
your gauge cluster :drool: those ac gauge covers are the nicest ive ever seen, im so bummed they dont have them for the CL/TL

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
10793653215_c7eedcb450_b.jpg

1st time seeing your rear end. I wonder if your mufflers are from the 2nd gen MDX's. What are those?

+1 for the :cool: face on that running shot, btw. You should post it here. ;)

Back