Godspeed Coilovers

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Yeah, I got that notion about the MAX too. I'd go for those because they seem like they'd be more enjoyable from a performance perspective, lol.
By properly installed, I mean just that honestly- that they were installed correctly. It's not absolutely necessary, no. But I think it's a good idea, again, if it's within your budget. The reason for this is if something goes wrong (within warranty) with them they may blame you for it and not a manufacturer defect. I honestly don't know if this applies to these coils or if that is even a factor of warranty. You may want to call them and ask about it, not giving out your name though. But, as you know plenty of people install coilovers them selves so I wouldn't consider it a deal breaker. I'm not sure how much it would cost to have them installed as it varies shop by shop and of the coilovers themselves.
Like I said, it's definitely not a deal breaker and if you feel able, have the tools and want to by all means go for it. I would check with the company to make sure you wouldn't void your warranty though.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Yeah,I emailed them yesterday asking about what their warranty covers and if there is anything that can void it like you said. If everything checks out, I'll be picking up the MonoMax sometime in the next couple weeks. I would go with the SS but those have been around for a few years now and they bearly started their R & D department last year so the Max is the logical choice.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Cool, sounds good. I didn't know that, I would agree the MAX is the logical choice.
I'm looking forward to seeing how they do for you.
Make sure to post a quick accessment of them to "THE Suspension Review" thread too!
Keep me updated!

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
I'll definitely put up a review on them once I get a feel for them. They are just as much as F&F type 2 so maybe if my review is a good one, Godspeed can become another option for members on here looking for quality coilovers. Thanks everyone who helped me make a decision, especially f23.Tetsusaiga. Appreciate the help.

Last edited:

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Great, and yeah I totally agree. It's definitely important to put out honest information about parts so you can help others to make educated decisions. Your review will be valuable in another sense too, you would be the first to write a review of these. You're going into unknown territory, lol. Nonetheless I hope they work out! In the end, go with you gut! And continue to move forward and progress!
Anytime! Really, anytime! I'm glad to help!

Back