Godspeed Coilovers

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Oh, I only know one person who's ever had racelands. I'm just throwing out ideas. What may be good for one may not be good for someone else. After the research, go with your gut!

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
That thread from honda-tech is from 2008. Im sure they had to make some type of improvement in 7 years. The forums I read were a little more recent and that is where I found some positive news about them. Godspeed as of recent has also changed from Godspeed to Godspeed Project and now only focus on suspension products. Im still going to dig deeper into these coilovers to see if I can find anything else out. Thanks for doing some research and trying to help me out, I appreciate it.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Hmm, yeah you should see some improvement over that time period. Also just focusing on suspension systems is a good sign too. Do you knownif they have an r&d department?
Not a problem, I'll let you know if I come across anything else.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Yeah it says they do have an R&D department. This is a message they have on their website.

As Godspeed Project kept growing over the years, we have found more and more opportunities to improve our products.

Today, Godspeed project are pleased to announce that we have decided to change the focus of the company. Starting April, 1 2014, Godspeed project will no longer produce any non-suspension related products. We will only specialize in suspension development such as coil-over systems, sway bars, control arms, camber kits and suspension related product.

Our new R&D department will work closely with different high standard manufactures. We will choose the highest quality materials in all of our products. We are confident that with the change of our company direction we will be able to provide the car enthusiasts community ever better quality and well designed performance parts. We will also prove the community that with Godspeed Project's products, you do not just get what you asked for, it is that plus some more. That is what we strive for.

Thank you for all of your support throughout the years

Team Godspeed Project

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Cool, cool. Well, if you went with these you'd probably want to make sure you got a newer set.
It will be interesting to see where this company goes!
What other coils have you been looking at?
What are you looking for in suspension?
Sorry for the barrage of questions, just genuinely curious!

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Yeah, i'm going to call the company later and ask when the ones they have were made and the range of drop they have. I was looking at these, Truharts an F&F but the F&F look likethey arent a ppossibility anymore due to them being way too low at their highest point. I'm really just looking for a coilover that is semi comfortable, something reliable and something that will last a few years because its my DD.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Truhart says not to preload the springs. I think that's dumb. I did, it lifts the car a bit from their max setting.

My tires are a bit taller and I'm w/in a flush setting, not tucking the tires.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
10556473_10100511298481259_4819396218997904499_n.jpg

Full heightwith Truhart, per specs, but on the wrong tires.

Back