Going 18 inch (18x8 225/40/18)

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Just get some ground control sleeves. I'm running Koni yellows and gc sleeves and im slammed. I have newer wheels that are going to be put on by next month. Natural camber is all you need for a nice stances look for our cars.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
You won't need a camber kit unless maybe when you run some 15-20mm spacers in the rears. But with just that offset and 8in width wheels and that offset, a simple bumper tab relocate and fender roll should do just fine.

Just find a good shop that is able to align your car w/o a camber kit and adjust the toes to help camber wear.

4door accord02

Reaction score
I have never worked with the adjustable springs before ... Do you have to disasemble the suspension to adjust the ride height or does it come with some sort of tool adjuster

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You mean adjustable struts? It's best to take the spring/strut assembly off the car, compress the spring (rent a spring compressor from Autozone,etc), and make adjustments. Just make sure you look when you take the spring/strut assembly off the car so you line up everything properly when you put it all back together and on the car.

Back