Going 5 lug

hendizzlez

Reaction score
doing a 5lug swap? btw, did you drive by Mast Ave, today? i saw a car that looks just like yours, with the works, red/clear tail light, and really loud haha but no rear lip.. i think :thinking: if u saw my car, my house is across from it lol

mrm1ke02

Reaction score
i kno the one from cl works, i got a set from 00 v6 that im trying to get rid of

oh yeah? how much and is it complete and where are you located??

hendizzlez said:
doing a 5lug swap? btw, did you drive by Mast Ave, today? i saw a car that looks just like yours, with the works, red/clear tail light, and really loud haha but no rear lip.. i think if u saw my car, my house is across from it lol

yeah im doing a 5 lug so it easier for me to get some racing rims. i donno where Mast ave is at. ahhaha but i only have a front lip have you forgotten? i dont think anyone else in our area has my rims. ahhaha

david5788

Reaction score
im located in san jose, ca i got it for 500 the whole thing but i am def not looking to get any money back. if u have a retro or some full coilovers i would do a straight trade. but if u just want to buy it then pm me ill give u a good deal on them.

Shizzy

Reaction score
check egay they have 5 lug conversions for 200 bucks or so. just search for 5 lug conversion.

david5788

Reaction score
haha this is the real 5 lug conversion we talking about not the spacer type. if thats what you are talking about. the other kind is very dangerous to have.

rIceNOodles

Reaction score
5 lug conversion spacers don't sound too good to me. If you're gonna invest money into the 5 lug conversion, do it right the first time.

Back