going 6spd! (pics)

redhondapwns

Reaction score
Hey guys so i've been saving up my money to go 6spd for awhile now. i got a bunch of parts the other day. I got a 05 honda accord v6 6spd trannny with 42k. i also got a bunch of other parts that came off the same car. like the flywheel, clutch, starter, slave cylinder, petals (hope they work), center console (hope that works to) linages. cables and other stuff. lol I just want to know if u think the 05 accord petals would work out for my swap? if not i'll just go ahead and buy the 5spd 98-02 accord petals. also do u guys think that the 05 accord center console would work? if not ima have to get the 5spd 4cycl one. thanks

DSCN0001.jpg

^that's the axels and the half shaft.

DSCN0002.jpg

^petals and brackets and the shifter

DSCN0003.jpg

^motor mounts.. idk if ima need them.. i do have the tranny mounts!

DSCN0005.jpg

DSCN0006.jpg

DSCN0009.jpg

^ the tranny with everything still attached to it!

DSCN0011.jpg

^the center console!

now would u believe i got all that for a total of $980 including the price of gas to go get it and tolls!

Deshon2688

Reaction score
where do you people find parts so quickly? :thinking:

I can't find **** in orlando

good luck with the swap bro! :driving:

redhondapwns

Reaction score
i actually found the parts on car-part.com

i called the salavage yard place and they said that they didn't even take the tranny off yet. so i asked for some other parts while i was at it. they wanted $600 for the transmission alone. and everything else was just added. plus i used my brother-in-laws mechanic's discount thing.. lol NO TAX!

Deshon2688

Reaction score
thats not bad, i should probably give that another shot. there was nothing nearby the first few times i looked.

from what i've read about 5spd swaps on here, the only brake pedal that mounts properly is the 6th gen one

redhondapwns

Reaction score
thats not bad, i should probably give that another shot. there was nothing nearby the first few times i looked.

from what i've read about 5spd swaps on here, the only brake pedal that mounts properly is the 6th gen one

i had a feeling they would be. but i'll give them a try.. it won't hurt. but u should def. try looking around again. im basicly gonna have my swap done for about the same as a rebuild. just gotta shop around.

Back