Good bye to my 6thgenaccord

AngusTEx

Reaction score
average 35k miles/year!?! It'd just take you 2 years to be where my 2000 is at now. :eek:

turboputz

Reaction score
Over 30,000 miles a year!

What do you do? Travelling salesman? Hoes in diff area codes but no G5?
That is a ton of miles...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow.. at 245k, ur accord was a warrior :thumbsup:

gl with the new car... stick around too if u want.... we have lots of members who had moved on to different cars, but are still on here ;)

rwong410

Reaction score
Good luck with your new car. Very impressive with 245K on it. I'm buying a new car too, but unlike you, I'm a traitor, no longer in the Accord family. Hell, not even in the Honda family anymore. 2009 Mazda6 V6 :driving:

Bond4387

Reaction score
Was a beautiful car. Loved what you did with it. Sorry to hear you have to let it go. Good luck with your next car

chapin

Reaction score
I dont believe there are many with as many miles as you but why get rid of it
my transmission started finally acting up i drained the transmission fluid every 20,000 miles so it was cool but suddenly started to not go forward when it was cold in the mornings and the check engine light kept coming on with the 740 code which means transmission internal malfunction, to fix it the right way it was going to cost me about 3000 or get a use trans without any warranty for half of that price thats why i decided to look for another car instead.

chapin

Reaction score
i trade it in for my 06 accord, i pretty much took everything that i could out like the sound system, headlights ( which i am already working on my new retro for the 06 accord with same setup s2000 with 85122 + but this time no yellow in the high beams.) taillights, i left everything else on there since i did not have the storage space to keep the oem stuff to lay around.

i put all those miles by going to VEGAS,TAHOE, RENO, LA, FRESNO, LAKE HAVASU, OREGON, TIJUANA,SAN DIEGO, BUT THE MOST MILES were from my commute to work everyday was about 125 miles round trip

chapin

Reaction score
res_553703384.jpg

this is how we used to roll in the BAY

Last edited:
Back