Good deal or not? Wrecked prelude h22 turbo

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Do your compression and leak downs since it looks intact and you can get it to run or at least turn over.

hayn808

Reaction score
I’d run away from that. Never buy someone else’s project unless you know them personally or their work is widely recognized.
I don't know the guy but I seen this car running around before it was wrecked and it sounded top shape at the time. But then again that was mid of last year.

if the turbo is a good setup then yes, but remember this is the ugly prelude generation(i think theyre hideous) people mostly want the last gen, so it's worth something if you part it out but not a huge money maker. if you decide you wanna buy it, dont go over $1000
Yeah i think its an eyesore too and I was planning on offering him like 1000 for it if everything is up to par. Again I'm trashing the car i just want the motor swap.

I'm thinking if it is a shltty ebay turbo take it off and sell it.
The motor & tranny is worth his asking price. Check it completely out before making any final decision
Yeah im not to worried about the turbo, i mainly want it for the h22.

hayn808

Reaction score
I appreciate everyones input, Im at least going to check it out thoroughly and who knows it may be a great find

dragged

Reaction score
if the turbo is a good setup then yes, but remember this is the ugly prelude generation(i think theyre hideous) people mostly want the last gen, so it's worth something if you part it out but not a huge money maker. if you decide you wanna buy it, dont go over $1000

Don't hate on the 4th gen!!!! :madrun:

Back