got jacked last night

jdmcg3

Reaction score
so pretty much me and my roommate are sitting on the couch. mind you we just moved to 'the hilltop' aka the hood... but anyways some church ppl came knocking on the door.. we didnt answer it cuz didnt wanna have to talk to them.. but as we watched them walk off.. i noticed they stopped and stared at my car for a minute. so soon as they left; i looked out the bathroom window and noticed my trunk was popped up.. i just thought i might have kicked the opener while getting out last night.. until i walked outside to close it.. door was wide open.. everything from my center console was laying all over the place.. my deck is gone.. so is my small digital camera, and subs/amp.. and the real ****ty thing is when they took the deck they cut my stock deck wires.. which is going to be a ***** to wire back up. this is the second time this car has been broken into with one other attempt. ****z starting to piss me off.. in a way its kinda my fault, i forgot to take my face plate off (the first time in a longass time) and not to sure if some of you remember.. but my door latch broke and wouldnt allow me to open my door.. so we had to cut out the old latch.. new one was post to be here two days after that.. its been over a week and still hasnt shown up. so pretty much door is open at all times.. along my fault.
ahh im soo pissed right now.. time to bust out the zig-zags and spark up :Smoker:

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Where's your Viper 5901 ??? You should get one.

I also have a couple kill switches hidden too. You should look into that so they don't just get off with your whole car :D

Or take your ECU with you inside the house .. But at least they didn't take anything of real value like your entire car

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You said you watched them walk off, and they stopped and looked at your car, then they walked away and left? And you went to bed and when you woke up you found it broken into?

If I would have seen them do that, I would have moved it or stayed the night somewhere else. But sorry about your luck...fix your locks.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
You said you watched them walk off, and they stopped and looked at your car, then they walked away and left? And you went to bed and when you woke up you found it broken into?

If I would have seen them do that, I would have moved it or stayed the night somewhere else. But sorry about your luck...fix your locks.

naw the church ppl looked at my car this morning.. thats how i knew something was up.. and walked out there.. the crackheads broke into it last night..

and i have two kill switches..

jdmcg3

Reaction score
sorry to hear that man

did you have any type of alarm?

just our oem alarm. which is all disconnected right now due to the door panel is off till the new latch comes.. they defiantly caught me with my pants around my ankles n my dick in my hand. this **** sucks.. the deck was hella fresh too..

Back