Got my 02 sedan ready drop;need some help!NOOB!

Patelito

Reaction score
Okay, I got my 02 sedan about 6 months ago and all I have done is fog lights, hids on the fogs and head lights. What should my next step be? I am tinting it on Sunday 30 percent all round. I want to lower it on Tein Springs. Should I? Or are springs bad for the struts and shocks?

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Are your struts OEM? If they are, thats a no-go on the lowering springs.

Keep saving up and get coilovers. (I'm on the same boat :sad: )

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
I'm currently on Tein springs right now and the ride isn't that bad but I rather invest into some coilovers. If you want to get springs then suggest on getting aftermarket struts too.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
It depends on certain springs and how much of a drop they have. As far as I know no lowering springs are good for your struts but the bigger the drop the harder it is on them. Most people will tell you to save money and get coilovers. I personally like coilovers better because you don't have to worry about your struts to much and you drop it to your liking.
Good tein springs are around $200 ... then you may blow your struts so that's another $200-$300
save just a little more and you have yourself a set of coilovers.

Hope I helped some hahah. Happy modding my friend! ( ...rep appreciated :hide:)

Patelito

Reaction score
It depends on certain springs and how much of a drop they have. As far as I know no lowering springs are good for your struts but the bigger the drop the harder it is on them. Most people will tell you to save money and get coilovers. I personally like coilovers better because you don't have to worry about your struts to much and you drop it to your liking.
Good tein springs are around $200 ... then you may blow your struts so that's another $200-$300
save just a little more and you have yourself a set of coilovers.

Hope I helped some hahah. Happy modding my friend! ( ...rep appreciated :hide:)

Thanks to all. I really want to lower my baby but school is expensive as hell. Might just move on to rims 2008 TL stocks is what i want. Also what exactly is coil overs? That includes struts and shocks??

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Thanks to all. I really want to lower my baby but school is expensive as hell. Might just move on to rims 2008 TL stocks is what i want. Also what exactly is coil overs? That includes struts and shocks??

:slap:

Search my friend. The internet is a powerful tool.

Narftastic

Reaction score
there are tons of threads about coilovers.

search first, we're not tryna be assh0les were just saying its been covered a million times and there no reaon for us to repeat stuff over n over again :peace:

Snoobly

Reaction score
Function and Form coilovers are very affordable for coilovers, and in my opinion they ride great. Coilovers are where it's at my friend. Happy modding :)

Back