Got my car back.. no 56k

shavedaccord

Reaction score
In any event you need to buy new front fenders lol so you might as order em now, probably a new rad support, & a hood too.. I doubt you or any shop is willing to work with whats there since it's hacked to beyond belief.

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
Yeah.. I still have all stock bumpers. I need OEM interior door panels, can't find any. Mine are sanded down and was going be painted.

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
hey how long ago did this happen?? i had a shop that damage my kar before too, which i plan on sueing... i got 11k for insurance but imma sue the shop for more... this happen to me last year

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
last years june 07 i said finish the car I need it for HIN orlando. July I tried take it to civil court but I couldn't because car value is over 5k. August I took it to the state court which took us to mediation because there's no paper work on the work. September state attorney tried to take it back to civil for me. I basicly got the run around for a bit due to no paper done. November finally after so looking for an attorney willing to take a automotive case because there's not many and its usually done in civil court. SO December I got an attorney and from January 08 till March each month he had to get a new attorney because they kept dropping his case. Every month a new attorney would call my attorney what I want. Then attorney calls back and they say they no longer taken that case. It was so much too it..

The lex did have wheel spaces but they rub in the rear taking out chunks of tire tread. Negative camber is the only way.

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
last years june 07 i said finish the car I need it for HIN orlando. July I tried take it to civil court but I couldn't because car value is over 5k. August I took it to the state court which took us to mediation because there's no paper work on the work. September state attorney tried to take it back to civil for me. I basicly got the run around for a bit due to no paper done. November finally after so looking for an attorney willing to take a automotive case because there's not many and its usually done in civil court. SO December I got an attorney and from January 08 till March each month he had to get a new attorney because they kept dropping his case. Every month a new attorney would call my attorney what I want. Then attorney calls back and they say they no longer taken that case. It was so much too it..

The lex did have wheel spaces but they rub in the rear taking out chunks of tire tread. Negative camber is the only way.

yeah i need to take my case to court too but i cant really afford a lawyer... been a year hopefully not to late... but imma try to see whats good real soon... i got fire damaged caused by the shop, i need paper work from my old insurance company but they havent return my calls

mild2wildaccord

Reaction score
go down the to the court house and explain, you might be able take it civil where you do not need a lawyer. Just prove your case and its a done deal.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just saw those pics..holy ****..did they take it mudding somewhere with the windows down and trunk open?

Back