Got my new wheels and tires on. (56k idk?)

russiansohcf23

Reaction score
Looks good man, I've heard only good things about the S Drives. That is a good setup for the track. Get some sways and you will be set.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Thanks mang and to the dude above they look nice in real life! Don't even talk mr big wheels and no suspension ahaha jk but I think the reason it looks so high to yall is cuz its at the bottom of my driveway and the street and the street slopes down as well as my driveway quite steeply

well if you lived here where I live with 18 inches of snow, then I'll see who would be talking here Mr. No suspension... once snow is gone, of course i'll lower my car for summer and for winter raise it...

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
well if you lived here where I live with 18 inches of snow, then I'll see who would be talking here Mr. No suspension... once snow is gone, of course i'll lower my car for summer and for winter raise it...

ahaha dont be so tense brudda im just playin!! but ya i am low well low enough, its just where i took the pic made my car look higher up

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
Too tell you the truth I have no idea I mean I've only seen them on nascar cuz of the dual chamber thing but who likes nascar hahah and uhh nah its tubeless and one chamber I mean its just like 2 places to fill nothing special 2 valve stems that's all

Back