Got my S2000 muffler welded on.

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
Thanks! Sound clip will be done around this week.

Took more pictures while it wasn't raining. Also took a better picture of a better fitment of the mugen style lip on my car.

Now I can get a better look at them, it does hang a little low but maybe you should consider on getting a rear lip to fill in that little gap between the muffler and the bumper? but other than that it does look really good :thumbsup:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Now I can get a better look at them, it does hang a little low but maybe you should consider on getting a rear lip to fill in that little gap between the muffler and the bumper? but other than that it does look really good :thumbsup:

Thanks! I was planning on a rear lip, but can't find any that looked decent w/ mugen front and the OEM rocker panels. I'll do some more searching on other members here.

Looks good, I am going to have to search for a comparison pic of the WS II in reference to how you were saying it sits on our car.

Found the link to the thread, http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3295

Yeah, if youre slammed the WS2 canister seems way too close to the ground, but it sounds sexy though lol.

Looks nice. Did the hangers on the muffler line up with the car’s?

Thanks! Nah he just cut the s2000 hangers and had some new one welded on.

looks good! i polshed my back face on mine but i used the newer SI tip looks better IMO

Thanks! I'll polish it maybe someine next month on the days that I am off.

dumped_accord

Reaction score
heres a pic after i polished mine....
33dw9hl.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
That looks good.

As for the WS II, I am not slammed and don't plan to be, so I am hoping not to have an issues with the WS II scraping.

Back