Got my windows done :) Suntek 35% looks great (pics inside)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Any issues at night?

Like what? haha You still have good visibility looking out (nearly the same as before the tint), it's looking in that makes the difference.

It depends on where you live, but I think 35% is the way to go. Anyway, thank you for getting the same percentage all around...I cannot stand cars that have a darker tint than the front windows. ugh. Looks great!

loanaccordr23

Reaction score
looks good... better tha ridin around in a fish bowl lol... i got 20% on mine all way round and i dont get any trouble with that (had it on for about 3 years)... my dad just got pulld over here bout a month ago, first in like 5 years, for his tint... hes got 5% all way round, he got off cuz he told the co he lives in a bad neighborhood and didnt want anybody to look in to see what hes got and the cop let him go...

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
really, i do it all the time

its a florida thang

LOL....my dad lives in FL REMEMBER! He going to be the type when he gets older to stand outside in the front yard in his bathrobe, waving his cane at the neighborhood kids yelling "get off my lawn!!".

tr0n

Reaction score
general consensus is 35%? i'll be moving at the end of the month and tint is a priority on the to do list

Back