Got Shoes???

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
Well I picked up some new shoes just for driving my car. I must be on crack since the engine is toast. Anyways they are from adidas they kind of look like this but they are in blue and have a different sole.
pADIDAS1-3100873_pattern_w345a.jpg

I really wanted a pair of pumas that are made specificly for driving but these were on sale. I just can't believe how lite these things are. I can't wait to see how these are with a heal toe situation. Well just wanted to see who else wears and buys shoes that are designed specificly for driving.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw these a couple weeks ago when I was looking at some new shoes, look pretty sweet w/ the F1 tread on there.

kapao818

Reaction score
i bought a pair of reebok driving shoes that were on sale.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i may pick up a pair later on, when i have a car worth driving, just to see what the hype about driving shoes is. i was also looking at the tread pattern on those shoes.....and shouldnt it go the other way? like with the tread coming to a point facing the heel? cuz if you think about it, when you walk, now itll push water UNDER your foot, resulting in a fall.........sounds like a good way to "get rich quick" if you know what im saying ;) hahahahahaha. or maybe im just thinking too much, hahahaha.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
i got the red/black ones about 3 months ago. they pretty sweet, feels kinda wierd having a shoe that basically conforms to your entire foot. i like em though!

naoandlata

Reaction score
I love my puma future cat lows (black instead of navy)

300428-08.jpg

Its just hard finding jeans that go with the shoes though

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
5thGenAccord said:
Well I picked up some new shoes just for driving my car. I must be on crack since the engine is toast. Anyways they are from adidas they kind of look like this but they are in blue and have a different sole.
pADIDAS1-3100873_pattern_w345a.jpg

I really wanted a pair of pumas that are made specificly for driving but these were on sale. I just can't believe how lite these things are. I can't wait to see how these are with a heal toe situation. Well just wanted to see who else wears and buys shoes that are designed specificly for driving.

I've had several pairs of those and have yet to be let down. I like the pedal feel of the thin sole. They also grip my pedals quite well when they're wet, which is a definate plus :thumbsup:

I wouldn't go so far as to say they're comfortable, not for long periods on my feet.

retroshark

Reaction score
i drive with converse or speed cats, i like thin shoes so i can feel the pedals better. i know tekademics have their signature speed cats, but they come in ulgy colors so id never get them.

Back