Got some new goodies! Wilwood BBK, steel lines.

1bad6

Reaction score
Just bought a 4 piston Wilwood big brake kit for the front and EBC slotted rotors and Hawk pads for the rear...steel braided brake lines all around. I'll post pics when they come in!

Fuzz

Reaction score
Make sure that you upgrade your brake fluid. It makes all the difference in the world, especially for the brake pedal feel.

1bad6

Reaction score

LOL!

dope. pix

I'll post pics as soon as the stuff comes in.

Nice, what color are the calipers? And which ss lines did you go with?

Thanks man. The calipers are black...they didn't come in any other color sadly. I really wanted the KSport calipers because they were 8 pistons and come in red, but this set was half the price so I'll just have to paint them. The brake lines are also red and are made by techna fit. The whole system is from horsepower freaks.

Make sure that you upgrade your brake fluid. It makes all the difference in the world, especially for the brake pedal feel.

I hadn't thought about that. Good suggestion...what fluid do you suggest?

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
you can get the rear BBK for like 400$ on ebay as well? the front price went up to 900$ was cheaper a year ago.ha

1bad6

Reaction score
Re: Got some new goodies! Wilwood BBK, steel lines. Pics Pg. 1

you can get the rear BBK for like 400$ on ebay as well? the front price went up to 900$ was cheaper a year ago.ha

The setup that I got for the rear is not a big brake kit. It's upgraded rotors, pads, and lines, but I did get a BBK for the front and I did get it off of ebay ($870). The package that is sold on ebay for the rear is not a complete BBK. The rotors are bigger than OEM, but they don't specify the brand in the product description...they don't include pads in the package and there aren't upgraded calipers with it either...it's designed to work with the OEM calipers. You can get great name brand products off of ebay; I got my Tein SS system, complete MSD ignition setup, Honda shift knob, painted valve cover, Greddy boost controller, etc all from ebay, but the rear brake kits that I saw were not complete big brake kits.

Rear rotors:
dsc0766h.jpg

dsc0765l.jpg

Last edited:
Back