got the money pit detailed..

S13 @ FullBoost

Reaction score
well dont take me the wrong way I am not all about hella flush but I could just see that car tucked and it looks like sex in my vision you know the best part I dont even like Honda's I have never even owned one and when I saw this car I was totally digging it.(rare) Now your prob thinking why the Fu*k are you even on this board then? reason is I have alot of friends on this board so I come and chat and help out if possible I am always down to help out thats kinda how I met the guys on this board by helping them out

truWarier02

Reaction score
well dont take me the wrong way I am not all about hella flush but I could just see that car tucked and it looks like sex in my vision you know the best part I dont even like Honda's I have never even owned one and when I saw this car I was totally digging it.(rare) Now your prob thinking why the Fu*k are you even on this board then? reason is I have alot of friends on this board so I come and chat and help out if possible I am always down to help out thats kinda how I met the guys on this board by helping them out

Yeah, it would look real nice if there was no wheel gap and totally flush. I'm not really a big honda guy neither. That's cool though. I wasn't assuming that you're one-sided or anythin'. It's all G.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

Nice 240sx

slow f23

Reaction score
LOL @ your plates.. those made me laugh :p

thanks for the comments, and i am actually ordering new coilovers a week from today.

Back