Gpsychos 98 accord sedan

angelplus

Reaction score
Here comes my flame.

Dont like the chrome rims, kinda liked the ones that you had before. Hate the underglow kit, makes it look like a rice rocket. The lip kit is nice, wing can go back to the fast and furious, and I'm totally digging that sound system. Also, the LED tail lights are cool looking. I rate it a 6 or 7/10 just becuase the spoiler ruins the car, and the chrome rims just look horrible on your paint color.

Dont take it personally, but you need to go back to simple and clean. Becuase theres a lot that I like about the car, just some mods just take away from the look of the car.

gpsychos

Reaction score
by the way i just went wet... (instead of direct port)... i only had a $1000 in the budget for the setup and i really wanted the new traction control switch so i had to sacrifice but thats ok cause i was only going to run a 75 shot anyway.... i spent $986 today

i bought everything pictured here :D
dd_1.JPG

cd_1.JPG

ZEX.gif
ZEXTRACTION.jpg

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX ZEX NITROUS CONTROL RPM WINDOW SWITCH.

ZEX_82370.jpg

ZEX #82370G

Green Rapid Fire Purge Module

ZEX_82003.jpg

ZEX Hyperformance Nitrous / Turbo
Spark Plugs #82003-4 (Set of 4)

Last edited:

gpsychos

Reaction score
angelplus said:
Here comes my flame.

Dont like the chrome rims, kinda liked the ones that you had before. Hate the underglow kit, makes it look like a rice rocket. The lip kit is nice, wing can go back to the fast and furious, and I'm totally digging that sound system. Also, the LED tail lights are cool looking. I rate it a 6 or 7/10 just becuase the spoiler ruins the car, and the chrome rims just look horrible on your paint color.

Dont take it personally, but you need to go back to simple and clean. Becuase theres a lot that I like about the car, just some mods just take away from the look of the car.

its ok fire away :D not everyone shares the same tastes.... i was going for that 70`s open shirt w/chest hair and gold chains hanging out look :eek:

Phut

Reaction score
gpsychos said:
my old kyowa 17`s were nice... until the clear coat on the black areas started flaking off... plus my tires were completely bald... when i went in to get new tires they offered me these brand new chrome tyfun 18`s w/new nankangs for $600 mounted,balanced and out the door so..... $300 for new tires or $600 for chrome 18`s w/new tires? mmmmm.....:D

35`s are the biggest i can go until i shave the inner fenders on the back... the tires rub now when i hit a bump
nankang's huh......they're cheap for a reason.

angelplus

Reaction score
gpsychos said:
its ok fire away :D not everyone shares the same tastes.... i was going for that 70`s open shirt w/chest hair and gold chains hanging out look :eek:

lol Yeah, I dont mean anything by it, just voicing my opinion. And I'm sure that you will be happy with your Zex kit there, I'm more then happy. Its probably the best investment that you can put down on your car. ZEX = FTW

Back