great price on legend GS calipers

IcyAccord

Reaction score
Is it possible to put this on the rear brakes as well? (For V6 only).

truonghthe

Reaction score
^^^ Nope they wqon't work because Legend use drum for E brake while our Accord don't.

jdmaccord6

Reaction score
bringing this back up. I went to the website but the brakes are up to $90ish with a core charge. Has it always been like this? or did you guys return your accord calipers to get the core charge back? I have have stainless steel lines, prelude discs and pads, so all i need left is the calipers and brackets to start my swap...

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
I just checked, prices are now 68 with a 21.50 core. still not a bad price.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
core charge = u give them ur old calipers and bracket

my legend calipers r still sitting in mah room :coffee:

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Will these Legend calipers fit over some 300mmx28mm rotors (the 7th gen 6spd 11.8" rotors). Do they use T28 brackets? Do the brackets push the caliper far out enough?

Roy can I try out those Legend calipers to see if they will fit, I think they might.

lmanluis123

Reaction score
i would love to get my hands on the TL type S calipers but i think that requires a 5 lug swap... but i saw them 2day in black and they are sexy as hell
jf_07acuratls_wheelbrk.jpg

i was doing some research i guess and on the acura site it says those calipers on the tl-s are brembo 4 piston. now the question is do they fit the AV6?

http://www.hondanews.com/categories/737/releases/4208

Last edited:

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
Will these Legend calipers fit over some 300mmx28mm rotors (the 7th gen 6spd 11.8" rotors). Do they use T28 brackets? Do the brackets push the caliper far out enough?

Roy can I try out those Legend calipers to see if they will fit, I think they might.

Yes they come with T28 brackets

Back