FS: Greddy EvoII Exhaust and OEM Top Hats

Ocho

Reaction score
Greddy, Tein, OEM

Greddys piping is aluminum with the same surface as any other piping, but if you would want to spend an extra 300 for piping just bc it says Greddy on the muffler-that's you lol I'm just trying to help someone save some cash

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Re: Greddy, Tein, OEM

Greddys piping is aluminum with the same surface as any other piping, but if you would want to spend an extra 300 for piping just bc it says Greddy on the muffler-that's you lol I'm just trying to help someone save some cash

Once again, I'm not arguing you. I'm advertising the product I'm selling as it should be. It's made for a coupe so I said it's made for a coupe. If someone wants to modify it, go ahead. I'm protecting myself, as the seller, by not promoting the fact that you can chop this thing up and make it fit.

Other than the Apexi system, this is the most high end exhaust you will prob find for sale on this site. The name Greddy does mean something when this system sounds like it does and not like that shitass crap you can buy on ebay for $150.

Get off my back, and more importantly, get out of my thread.

Ocho

Reaction score
Greddy, Tein, OEM

Whooo someone is angry lol I'm not even arguing I was just helping out. Lol chill bro chill

G_OHH562

Reaction score
Re: Greddy, Tein, OEM

I have the same greddy exhaust system for a coupe and it bolted right up to my sedan:peace:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Highly unlikely, but if you have someone who just wants the piping, sell me the muffler by itself :)

Bump for chooooooooo.

xIrvin

Reaction score
If you'd be willing to ship i might be interested... I want something a bit louder than my magnaflow.

Back