Greetings 4rom Levittown, Pa

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. You plan on modding the Accord at all, or just keeping it as a dd?

I use to have an R1 but then I killed myself so I sold it.

ricky2i5

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys. feel right at home

Welcome to 6GA. You plan on modding the Accord at all, or just keeping it as a dd?

I use to have an R1 but then I killed myself so I sold it.
no real plans to mod it, i am going to smoke the headlights add HIDs soon and tint the rear reverse lights. im also looking to buy stock 4 lug alloys for it. anyone haz them for sale?

as far as the bike goes, i already put it away for the winter but once i go back to my grandparents house il snap a few for you guys. nothing special all stock blk on blk

::EDIT:: any of you guys around pa? any meets or anything around the area? id love to come out and meet some local 6GA heads

Last edited:

scrapnav6

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys. feel right at home

no real plans to mod it, i am going to smoke the headlights add HIDs soon and tint the rear reverse lights. im also looking to buy stock 4 lug alloys for it. anyone haz them for sale?

as far as the bike goes, i already put it away for the winter but once i go back to my grandparents house il snap a few for you guys. nothing special all stock blk on blk

::EDIT:: any of you guys around pa? any meets or anything around the area? id love to come out and meet some local 6GA heads

i live around horsham idk how far that is from u but there's a meet every thursday at 5-points in montgomeryville if ur intrested

Back