G'sAccord01's 2000 Sedan EX

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Re: The Canvas. Finally!! 7/9/12

After speaking with a friend we are actually thinking of pulling the motor out and putting it back in just to make sure things are properly in place. We made that decision after noticing there's nothing supporting the transmission up. We think it's just bolted to the motor and thats it. I also have a bunch of Hoses hanging and not sure what goes plugged into it, also a bunch of plugs hanging free. Thinking of going to Maryland to closely examine Hermans car to see what goes where before doing this.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Damn dude...that's pretty scary. With something as intricate and customized as a J swap, it always pays to get it done right the first time. Good luck sorting things out.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score

Antoher thing is I have one CL type S axle in and the other is my accord axle. After speaking to a different mechanic he said my accord axle looks new so why change it? Told him the CL axle is stonger. He said that might be true but honestly I don't see you needing it. (Think he is right considering I'm not going to be racing or doing burn outs or anything like that) You guys think I should just go and see if I get my money back for it or swap it anyway?

If I swap I'd have to give in my OEM axle so I could get my core back (Think it's $80 per axle)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I'm running the Accord axles. I didn't plan on switching to the CL's unless mine go bad. I don't think you really need them, personally.

Narftastic

Reaction score

Soooo since the ppl who put ur swap in did a bad job are u gonna try to get ur money back from them or what?

G'sAccord01

Reaction score

^^ The last time I was there it almost got physical so I don't plan on going back at all ... I tend to loose my cool easily so I'd rather not put myself in that situation. I guess I'll just learn from this one. Besides the hardest part has been done so all these little imperfections are things I can take care of myself

Narftastic

Reaction score

What about taking them to small claims court?

Judge Mathis or people's court sounds good haha

Back