guess whos gonna be working at honda?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
whew...whoa...ill pee in a cup any day. wouldnt it suck if it never grew back?? LOL

cdubb77

Reaction score
Congrats on the Honda job man. What's the name of the dealership? I have no problem drivin' to New Jerz to pick up my parts. ;) I would love to work for Honda too. It would have to be corporate or at least one of the mechanics.

angelplus

Reaction score
WOW you are probably one of the luckiest guys I've ever seen. Looks like we're gunna have to make a review forum for him to give us the updates on the new models ect... GL with that man, looks like a goldmine

D

Dasdabandit

The Hot JOB

Bro,
I thought I had a sweet job-- I would love drive new cars all day

that's the hookup

DAs

da mayor

Reaction score
i used to work at mercedes benz of massapequa as the alternate transportation consultant --- aka i take care of the 66 loaner cars and pick up VIP customer's vehicles. that was fun driving SL65 amg's all day and S- classes. now working as a sales consultant is even better at Infiniti. i'm waiting for the skyline next year

Twobit

Reaction score
Honda

I was thinking of going down to my local honda dealer also which is about a 15-20 minute drive from me but I have school tuesday and thursdays but not till 2pm. I'll have to go check it out and hopefully I'll get paid more than 7...Im lookin to get tons of lewt if you know what I mean haha

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Twobit said:
I was thinking of going down to my local honda dealer also which is about a 15-20 minute drive from me but I have school tuesday and thursdays but not till 2pm. I'll have to go check it out and hopefully I'll get paid more than 7...Im lookin to get tons of lewt if you know what I mean haha

haha, yea, i was an idiot and wrote down for salary desired "at least $7" cuz thats what i was currently getting paid, i shouldve put down like $8 or something, haha. oh well, raise in 90 days anyway, so its ok for now.

Back