Guppy Meet Part 3 (56k)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i dont like sharing the site album sorry :p
whys that? a right click of the mouse tells me your photobucket user name and album. i can also tell you your first shot was taken with a t1i at iso 1600, f/3.5, 18mm, 1/8s...and processed with cs2, among other things :lawl:

i can see everything about any pic you post :lawl:

plus in all honesty...and as a photography dabbler myself...i'd rather see a few of your best pics than every single one, no matter how blurry or out of focus, with the option to go into your album and see more if i like. and when my browser gives up on loading them...well...

just trying to be helpful :)

MrLazie1

Reaction score
whys that? a right click of the mouse tells me your photobucket user name and album. i can also tell you your first shot was taken with a t1i at iso 1600, f/3.5, 18mm, 1/8s...and processed with cs2, among other things :lawl:

i can see everything about any pic you post :lawl:

plus in all honesty...and as a photography dabbler myself...i'd rather see a few of your best pics than every single one, no matter how blurry or out of focus, with the option to go into your album and see more if i like. and when my browser gives up on loading them...well...

just trying to be helpful :)

haha what a stalker. maybe i should just make one for 6ga. -_-

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
or just mark all your stuff private and only share the passwords with people you want to see the pics. you'd have to leave the ones you want to post public, however.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
how do u make it private? i know ry ry looks at all my pictures without permission :darryl:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
you mark em private while you're viewing each pic/album :eh:

your photobucket isn't that exciting :lawl:

MrLazie1

Reaction score
good pics john.:thumbsup:
thanks carlos! you shoulve came! pm me your number. haha
or just mark all your stuff private and only share the passwords with people you want to see the pics. you'd have to leave the ones you want to post public, however.
haha thats what i did already. ill just make a separate one.
how do u make it private? i know ry ry looks at all my pictures without permission :darryl:
haha sucks for you roy roy
you mark em private while you're viewing each pic/album :eh:

your photobucket isn't that exciting :lawl:

haha. "isnt that exciting" hahah

vivi777

Reaction score
i had to go to san diego for a DJ event.... at ucsd but its kool next meet =] i'll get to know u guy more still kind of shy around new facese lol...

Back