H1 bulbs into Ebay headlights?

Lucid

Reaction score
I was a lil hesatent to do the DIY JDM's myself at first. Going over all of the bad outcomes in my head for days, what if this happens what if that hapens. Finnaly I just sacked up and did it though.:nutswinger: It was very easy and I had 0 problems. Deffinetly go the oven route though. Someone somewere said to use a heat gun and I tried this first. All it did was mangle up the top of one of my lights. Once I put it in the oven it was much easier. I love them now and all it cost was a can of spray paint, a small tube of silicone, and an evening in my uncles garage. Oh yea and when reassembleing them I reheated and used a coupple ratchet straps to press them together for a better seal. I also ran my bead of silicone into the grove were the factory sealant is not just on the outside of the lights.:thumbsup:

biffmcgee

Reaction score
ok my advice... don't buy from k2motors. I bought some halos with leds from them and I keep getting shorts. I had a mechanic with 30 years experience install them and 3 guys worked on the headlights to get them to work. They are garbage, their wiring sucks, they short out, AND I have to buy sylvania h1 ultra bright bulbs to get some light out of them. at $40 a bulb and constant shorts... you get the idea. Stick with stock.

Back