H22 Header

SOCalCG5

Reaction score
For those with the H22, what headers did you guys go with? I was looking at the private label tri y rep, but have heard bad things about the ground clearance? Any recommendations?Basically, i have a crappy dc header lol

derpson

Reaction score
Basically there were two great headers ever offered for an H22. A HYTECH, and the MUGEN. That being said you can source an HYTECH rep through the Preludepower.com group buy, the Mugen is a unicorn. The Vibrant header is readily available, and also an excellent option. The third option is to modify your existing header, or have someone do it for you. The DC header although a basically stock header is a two piece design. All the initial primary sections on all the above headers are almost the same. Just edit the bottom end.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Any tri y and the vibrant header. 4-2-1 style are horribledfor power on h series. Hondatech has great info on headers for h series

SOCalCG5

Reaction score
Just worried about the ground clearance since i believe is a common issue with the hytech reps

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
Also believe you will need a 92-96 prelude header, because the 97-01 that i used was too long on the DP, and the 92-96 is the right length, unless you are looking at swap specific stuff.

732xghost

Reaction score
Basically there were two great headers ever offered for an H22. A HYTECH, and the MUGEN. That being said you can source an HYTECH rep through the Preludepower.com group buy, the Mugen is a unicorn. The Vibrant header is readily available, and also an excellent option. The third option is to modify your existing header, or have someone do it for you. The DC header although a basically stock header is a two piece design. All the initial primary sections on all the above headers are almost the same. Just edit the bottom end.

not true...

Any tri y and the vibrant header. 4-2-1 style are horribledfor power on h series. Hondatech has great info on headers for h series

care to elaborate on that?

Back