h22 swap

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
i wanted to, but 1. the cars my DD and dont have time to have it sitting up 2. Im a college student and dont have the funds to be paying 2000 for a motor swap right now. and 3. I'd rather spend that 2k on something else right now haha

Yep man, if you got the $$$ then go for it but nowadays i always think of "needs VS. wants".

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
that is correct there smartass, i do have cams but the ones i am looking for now are for b series. u cats dont believe shyt do u? lol

Listen you little ****. Don't come in here claiming one thing, change it when we call you out on it, then get all pissy b/c we're busting your balls b/c you can't keep your story straight or back up what you have to say.

The whole line of "I don't have to prove anything to you guys" is BS. If you wanna claim you have an H22 putting down over 230whp, you better be able to prove it. That means - mod list, dyno graph (of your car), and who tuned it.

Oh, and don't pm me again asking how to upload a picture from your jump drive if you supposedly only check this from your phone and have a buddy posting this stuff for you.

You're so full of **** its ridiculous.

/bashing.

Drift

Reaction score
Sup stranger?

Been a while huh?

This is a far more realistic graph.

My mod list is short:
Type S cams
Header back exhaust (2.25")
CAI :icon_gay:
Butterfly delete
P72 Tuned on Crome by Matt K at my shop www.Dentsport.com

NickH22.jpg

Also, dynos all read differently. Its just a tool. Dynojets read the highest out of all of them and prove to be the most inaccurate. Dyno Dynamics tend to read the lowest but also the most repeatable, and therefore the most accurate.

As far as getting 230lbft out of an naturally aspirated h22, it better be stroked and have a crazy build because thats pretty far fetched.

Also, any and all dyno numbers can be manipulated using the correction factor. Dynos are just a tuning tool. The numbers are only relative to other cars on that same dyno. Take the car to the track at get a trap speed, thats where the power is really proven.

~Nick

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Been a while huh?

This is a far more realistic graph.

My mod list is short:
Type S cams
Header back exhaust (2.25")
CAI :icon_gay:
Butterfly delete
P72 Tuned on Crome by Matt K at my shop www.Dentsport.com

NickH22.jpg

Also, dynos all read differently. Its just a tool. Dynojets read the highest out of all of them and prove to be the most inaccurate. Dyno Dynamics tend to read the lowest but also the most repeatable, and therefore the most accurate.

As far as getting 230lbft out of an naturally aspirated h22, it better be stroked and have a crazy build because thats pretty far fetched.

Also, any and all dyno numbers can be manipulated using the correction factor. Dynos are just a tuning tool. The numbers are only relative to other cars on that same dyno. Take the car to the track at get a trap speed, thats where the power is really proven.

~Nick

sup nick.... :squintwave: long time no see bro

btw, how much gain did u see from the type-S cams?

Drift

Reaction score
sup nick.... :squintwave: long time no see bro

btw, how much gain did u see from the type-S cams?

No doubt. Everyone gave up on E-H apparently. Cant say I blame them.

I never dynoed with the stock cams, so I cant say for sure what the gains were. But the type s cams are very mild in comparison, so I doubt it was very much in hp numbers, id estimate about 7-8whp. But the torque was up quite a bit from other stockish graphs Ive seen, probably 12-15lbft at the wheels. This is with a good tune of course; simply bolting in new cams will not give you those numbers.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
No doubt. Everyone gave up on E-H apparently. Cant say I blame them.

i feel u man.. not much activity there.. i would go in after a week and there will only be a handful of new posts... very smart guys on there tho

Drift

Reaction score
i feel u man.. not much activity there.. i would go in after a week and there will only be a handful of new posts... very smart guys on there tho

I know. It was lame. There was much traffic, but there was a ton of good info. Its a shame.

Back