h22a longblock or complete swap?

jdmblazn420

Reaction score
could i just get the h22a longblock for my coupe?

hey im looking into getting a jdm h22a or h22a4 for my 01 coupe and i need to know if i can just get a h22a longblock for my car. because i heard that they are interchangeable? will i need any other major things for the swap or could i use my original setup? i really need help thank youuuuu

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Re: could i just get the h22a longblock for my coupe?

Read this:

H22 swap

Other than fixing a motor mount issue its a pretty direct swap. Of course with any swap there will be little minor issues here and there.

jdmblazn420

Reaction score
im ordering a h22a soon from hmotorsonline but i want to know if i can just buy the h22a longblock for my 2001 accord coupe. would it be a direct swap with my original setup? and would i need any other MAJOR things such as a new head or anything like that. im still in the process of learning about all this so help would be truly appreciated. oh and also would it be worth it to just get the complete swap or the engine with manual trans etc instead of the longblock for performance?

jdmblazn420

Reaction score

ive already read that and its not giving me the info i need:/ i want to know if i can just get the longblock for my car instead of a complete swap

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score

what are you asking? a long block is a complete engine......

jdmblazn420

Reaction score

what are you asking? a long block is a complete engine......
hmotorsonline has the h22a longblock and a h22 complete engine swap and i want to know if i can just go with the longblock? and just pit that in with my stock setup?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

It's not like legos. You'll be having to do some modifications. the longblock itself may not come with everything you need like the misc stuff. the "complete swap" is called a complete swap for a reason.. this isn't legos.

Back