01accorddx

Reaction score
Replacing the clutch and flywheel act 6 puck, act streelight flywheel 11.8lb
flywheel.jpg

clutch.jpg

installed the brake, clutch pedal
pedals.jpg

shfiter.jpg

Today finished up replacing most of the seals, timing belt, balancer belt, waterpump, put the clutch n flywheel on, changed the vss, changed the manual transmission bracket. Wiring will be coming soon after i do some more touch ups.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
mmm mmmmmm :drool: did you get a harness with it? theres a few companies that disconnect the engine from the car and leave the harness on. just curious cause i only see a couple of connectors.

01accorddx

Reaction score
yea it came with 1 cut harness and 1 uncut. but you have to use the accord harness for swap, u use the h22a harness for connectors

01accorddx

Reaction score
Finally Done h22a and auto to manual swap. pain in the asss
me workin on my car
wrkinoncar.jpg

h22a looks good
sideeng.jpg

enginef.jpg

side of car
sidecar.jpg

my boys ride
ludeaccrd.jpg

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
now took that F23 AEM CAI out your car and put a 3inch one...

congrats!! now you're the second, right after me, to have a H22 swap here!! But here in Quebec, we are very fews to have it!! It's almost common..

Twobit

Reaction score
Incredible, soooo much more room in the engine bay than a f23a keep up the good work boys

also titanium, you lookin for some killer wheels? I got a set of racingharts for sale...practically brand new...under 10k miles 2 tires worn other 2 look brand new. Reason being that I had a neg. camber in my front end so the inside of the fronts wore quick

Back