Hairymonkey019's 2002 TL-S (56K)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
as for the "oh **** bar" it's pretty much a replica from ebay, which was sent in from thailand.it's a circle one and i'm trying to get a friend of mine to get me the real thing from a train... but idk if she has the balls to do so
Haha. I've seen those replica ones in Japan, especially on crazy looking van lowriders. (Maybe u should post a pic of those handles in a train so others would know what they're really for lol.) As far as getting the real ones from your friend, try not to put her in a big trouble though lol.

Reaction score
Of course it me , I'm waiting to post my car too lol . Stupid wait period .___.

lol wen did you join?
this wait period is sorta odd

new story, i was installing HID fogs and they blew my fuse, i said eff it and left the ballasts on (with double sided tape and silicone)... well let's say i didn't give em enough time to cure and drove off within an hr.... drove the car for an hr, went to my girlfriend's... drove to get tacos, heard something from under the car , and let it be.... few days later i'm on my way home and i think to myself "oh fhuck, if it's a ballast oh well"

morning after this i work on the car and what do you know, one ballast was missing :jerkit:

i hit up hidextra (where i got my kit from) on acurazine, they tell me to email them my order number, i pretty much said i only needed A replacement ballast..... few days later i receive in the mail my package, TWO BALLASTS! woot woot!

/storyofmylife

as of right now i'm running my normal halogen bulbs, but will soon swap em out. and yes i replaced my fuse for 3 muhfuggin dollas at autozone

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
What a lucky guy. That must have been an early gift from Santa Clause.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Oh, I do luv it, man. White sedan w/ tinted windows & low stance = gansta ride! Thnx for ur pix. A pic of that tsurikawa/train handle pweeze!

Back