Half-Size Radiator & Slim-Fan Question

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
So I ended up talking the guy down on the price and getting it :)

Any suggestions on where to get a low temp fan switch and low temp thermostat to go with this radiator? I'll be getting another slim fan for it too to increase the circulation.

:beer2:

lol, thats a silly question...

http://board.accordtuner.com/showthread.php?43062-True-meaning-of-a-badass-sleeper

also LoDollar (Mike) is running a half sized on his G22 500+ build for a couple years now.

just get Mishimotos Civic 3 row, i think its the "X Line" if you'll feel more comfy.

That looks like the exact radiator I have purchased! Legiiiit.

Last edited:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Im using a dual core civic rad with flexlite fans, mishimoto thermostat and the fan runs all the time since i produce a LOT of head under the hood with the manifold runners being where they are.
Running a GT3076R, 300whp at 8psi and the temp never goes above 190 :)

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Guys with muscle cars I know are using Chevy HHR fans. Supposedly flows some ridiculous CFM number.

The oem ones are expensive, aftermarket replacement ones are cheap.

bagoon316

Reaction score
So I ended up talking the guy down on the price and getting it :)

Any suggestions on where to get a low temp fan switch and low temp thermostat to go with this radiator? I'll be getting another slim fan for it too to increase the circulation.

:beer2:

That looks like the exact radiator I have purchased! Legiiiit.

Mishimoto sells both, low temp fan switches and thermostats.

I ran a gates low temp thermostat with my ebay dual core alum civic rad and didnt have any issues or leaks. i lost my buddy club or mugen fan switch while doing my swap. this was on the cb.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
mugan thermostat and mugen fan switch. upgraded fans. should be all you need. our stock rad is pretty efficient as long as its in good condition.

Back