Harbor Freight holiday coupons!! The deal ends 12-31-10 so jump on these bad boys !!!

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Just found this and thought I'd share with you guys. I'm gonna go use em tomorrow and buy me a new floor jack and jack stands woot !

http://www.mediafire.com/?efwtkomtgm3

It's a doc file containing 4 pages of 20% off coupons that you can print out and bring to HF and get 20% off of your purchase. :aznrun:

accord786

Reaction score
Re: Harbor Freight holiday coupons!! The deal ends 12-31-10 so jump on these bad boys

lol

thnx for looking out wish i was their to shop hahah:p

nsjames

Reaction score
Re: Harbor Freight holiday coupons!! The deal ends 12-31-10 so jump on these bad boys

be wary the jackstands, I got a set that were welded like poo and failed. Sure, HF replaced them, but had I been under the truck when it happened I would have been crushed.

Just a heads up to thoroughly inspect before use. I did not and almost paid the price.
I was also salty about the brake rotor it trashed

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score

Good looks and they just open one 5 minutes away from me

scrapnav6

Reaction score

im in the market for a lo pro floor jack and some stands too.
i knew hf wasnt the best quality stuff, but failing jack stands?! :confused:

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score

nice find

Chris Vu

Reaction score

Hm, I've heard of their floor jack hydrolic pumps seizing but never about their floor jacks failing .. regardless though, i always keep the floor jack up too so even if the jack stands fail, the floor jack will catch the car and give me enough time to **** my pants and get out of there .. i've had $5 floor jacks before and I was always cautious about that stuff heh.

DrOwZee

Reaction score

i bought a dremel from them once and i threw it away after relocating my rear bumper tab lol. you get what you pay for :aznrun:

Chris Vu

Reaction score

Did you use it to cut through the plastic ? or the metal too ?? I thought dremels were supposed to be able to cut through metal -.-*

DrOwZee

Reaction score

both.

Back