Has anyone ever tried this?

rwong410

Reaction score
Save on Gas Cards

Supposedly you pay $25 for a coupon book worth $100 of gas. Their site says that the catch is that you only get one booklet per year and can only submit 3 coupons at one time in order to get the gas cards. Sounds like a good deal, but is it too good to be true? Anyone ever try this?

jccg5

Reaction score
my *** worth 100 buck !! haah !

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i doubt it will work.... prob will work for 1 out of 100 gas stations out there tho... as ur local gas station abt it

rwong410

Reaction score
i doubt it will work.... prob will work for 1 out of 100 gas stations out there tho... as ur local gas station abt it

Well, supposedly they send you a certificate booklet and then you submit a certificate to the gas company itself. Then, the gas company will send you a gas card from their company's brand. Say you send a certificate to Chevron you get a Chevron gas card, etc.

rwong410

Reaction score
I guess I'll be the guinea pig in this experiment and let you guys know if it works

rwong410

Reaction score
Well, I received the booklet for gas cards and I'm going to order my $100 gas card sometime soon. Supposed to take a month before the card actually gets back to me so I'll let you guys know if it works

Back