has anyone heard or used these things??

nexTOme

Reaction score
i think i read somewhere that these break easily....

dont quote on me tho....im not too sure if these were what they were talking about....but i think it was this.....

indowanksta88

Reaction score
stay away from those, i have read about these things, and they can fall off the rotors very easily, it wont be pretty when ur cruising at 70-80mph in the freeway changing lanes and the thing pops out and ur car dragging on the highway out of control...haha maybe it wont be that bad, but i would never buy adapters, if you really wanna get a 5 lug, it is better to just do the entire conversion itself

Roadrage

Reaction score
actually do the conversion...then upgrade to the brembo big brake kit....but it depends on how deep your pockets are. Im just waiting on income taxes, yeah baby

talontsiawd

Reaction score
The actually make adapters that are very strong. I know someone who used them on their truck to go from a 6 to a 5 lug. He used them offroading, etc, on a DD. No problems. I don't know the name of the company though.

Even if you can find ones that won't fail, they are an inch or more thick i believe so finding the right wheel will be even harder. I would doubt you would be able to find anything with the right offset.

If you are set on 5 lug, do a v6 brake conversion and call it a day. It might even be cheaper than high quality adapters and i would trust it infinately more.

1sick98accord

Reaction score
i got a company that will actually do a full custom big brake kit for my 4 cylinder accord i asked them if they would do it and they told me no problem they would love to do it pricey but would be worth it cuz never seen it done on the 4 cylinder accord no company makes it for our car just the v6 accord

Back