Has anyone used these?!

Honda4Life

Reaction score
The ACT are different pads than the ones I've posted...

The ones he is running is more of a conventional pad that Akebono makes while the one I posted is more the aggressive one, hence the street performance.

Thanks for the help though... Ü

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Check through some of the search results, perhaps one of the discussions will be more specific to the pads you are looking at.

If not, give them a try. Some "street performance" pads tend to wear a bit faster and/or create more dust. Which should be due to them doing their job.

Honda4Life

Reaction score
Check through some of the search results, perhaps one of the discussions will be more specific to the pads you are looking at.

If not, give them a try. Some "street performance" pads tend to wear a bit faster and/or create more dust. Which should be due to them doing their job.

I looked and looked...the only thing I found was reviews on tirerack and they were almost all positive so I am going to give them a try.

Funny cause tirerack rates the street performance a little dustier than the ACT that others use. I just can't see going cheap on brakes or tires on a car as they are sooo crucial...I save money in other areas like accessorizing my car...

Thanks for your help buddy!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
@H4L, be sure to do a product review of them as well, it may come in handy for someone else in the future.

Honda4Life

Reaction score
@H4L, be sure to do a product review of them as well, it may come in handy for someone else in the future.

I def will!

I ended up ordering from Tirerack.com

Even though I know they dont have the best price but sadly they were the cheapest of all the relators...I will do a review indeed...Not right away though...maybe after 500-1000 miles of use so I can make sure they are properly broken into.

Back