Hauling a bike or two

EastSideRide

Reaction score
It seems that everyone likes to roll with the Yakima or Thule roof racks for hauling their mountain bikes... but that system is a little on the pricey side lol.

So I was just wondering, has anyone found a good trunk rack that works with the spoiler? I have one currently but the spoiler is in the way, and its an old design. I plan to haul a full suspension mountain bike and its to large to go in the car like my dirt jumper.

Lemme know! Taannkss

kthung

Reaction score
It seems that everyone likes to roll with the Yakima or Thule roof racks for hauling their mountain bikes... but that system is a little on the pricey side lol.

So I was just wondering, has anyone found a good trunk rack that works with the spoiler? I have one currently but the spoiler is in the way, and its an old design. I plan to haul a full suspension mountain bike and its to large to go in the car like my dirt jumper.

Lemme know! Taannkss

I have a Saris Bones trunk rack. I don't have a spoiler but it is very adjustable and I'm 90% sure that it will fit even with a spoiler underneath.

EastSideRide

Reaction score
I have a Saris Bones trunk rack. I don't have a spoiler but it is very adjustable and I'm 90% sure that it will fit even with a spoiler underneath.
I just recently looked at one online. I wonder if the Thule trunk racks work? They are curved and advertise to fit over spoiler

kthung

Reaction score
I just recently looked at one online. I wonder if the Thule trunk racks work? They are curved and advertise to fit over spoiler

The Thule and Saris racks both look very similar with the curved design. I'm pretty sure the arch of the Saris rack should fit over a spoiler as well. Maybe you can go to an REI or EMS and try it out to make sure they fit?

EastSideRide

Reaction score
The Thule and Saris racks both look very similar with the curved design. I'm pretty sure the arch of the Saris rack should fit over a spoiler as well. Maybe you can go to an REI or EMS and try it out to make sure they fit?
Yea I'm thinking about doing that. I a new ****s Sporting Goods opened up 2 years ago that is 2 levels. Maybe they can let me test one out :D

kthung

Reaction score
Yea I'm thinking about doing that. I a new ****s Sporting Goods opened up 2 years ago that is 2 levels. Maybe they can let me test one out :D

If you want I can snap a picture of the clearance of my Saris rack on my trunk. I don't have a spoiler but I can put a tape measure there to give you an idea.

Back