Have no idea what it is? Help please....

LunaccorD

Reaction score
Woke up this morning started my car and this happened?:eekwtf:
it wasn't so harsh like the video, but once i got home i thought i would record it and ask for help. the only thing that i need to get is an oil change i am a week and a half over due. please help.

http://youtu.be/8Bm-tbB3QgQ

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
Your battery is going very soon, your lucky it actually turned on. You might not be so lucky tomorrow or the next day.

dcmystery21

Reaction score
i believe he is talking about the way it sounds. I dont think anyone is dumb enough to believe an oil change is going to fix a dying battery. any way to get better sound quality, or sound from under the hood?

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
i believe he is talking about the way it sounds. I dont think anyone is dumb enough to believe an oil change is going to fix a dying battery. any way to get better sound quality, or sound from under the hood?

The way it sounds is his battery no longer being able to hold enough charge to smoothly turn the car on meaning its going to turn over slowly until it doesnt turn over at all. OP if you dont believe me give your car a boost from somebody else's car, after getting the boost turn the car off and then turn it back on and you will notice it will turn on fast (normal) because your battery has just recieved charge off of another battery (temporary). Then once that charge is gone the car will turn over slowww again as it is doing now. It has nothing at all to do with your oil change.

Honda4Life

Reaction score
any recommendations on a battery under $150 any help would be great!:thumbsup:

One thing we need to know...are you running any sort of sub/amp configuration?

If so get like an optimum or equivalent

If not...I have always had good luck will Kirkland Brand (Costco)

You could also check your walmart

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
sams club sells optima batteries for 150 if you want to spend a few bucks more

Back