Having fun on the Turnpike

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
TitaniumACC said:
why you didn't take picture of the State Troopers chasing you ?
None were around. THANK GOD. Imagine the penalty for doing 120 in a 55

Twobit said:
Guarantee you won't get up to 140 in the accord.

Took this 2 years ago with my camera phone

sfast23km.jpg

acrod99

Reaction score
haha i asked you bout that on cardomain a looong time ago! nutty!

Philly

Reaction score
its all fake!!! i know you jacked up the car in your driveway and spun the front wheels lol air dyno

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Philly said:
its all fake!!! i know you jacked up the car in your driveway and spun the front wheels lol air dyno

Not possible to do.
If there's no load, the wheels won't spin past 50 or so

ryon527

Reaction score
photoshop!!! just kidding. I hope you have high speed rated tires. You don't want an exploder firestone like incident to happen. Yea if you get pulled over going that fast you can say bye bye to the license. There's a lot more cops on the parkway than the turnpike I think. They sit behind the bridge and on the on ramp from the service area.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
ryon527 said:
photoshop!!! just kidding. I hope you have high speed rated tires. You don't want an exploder firestone like incident to happen. Yea if you get pulled over going that fast you can say bye bye to the license. There's a lot more cops on the parkway than the turnpike I think. They sit behind the bridge and on the on ramp from the service area.

yea, my friend got caught doing 117 in a 65.....suspension for 45 days, and that was after it was knocked down to 94 in a 65.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
yea, my friend got caught doing 117 in a 65.....suspension for 45 days, and that was after it was knocked down to 94 in a 65.

Yeah, that really sucks. And that's not to mention that piss *** New Jersey Surcharge for 3 years or your insurance going up.
I can proudly say I have ZERO points on my license for the past 6 years.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:

Yeah, that really sucks. And that's not to mention that piss *** New Jersey Surcharge for 3 years or your insurance going up.
I can proudly say I have ZERO points on my license for the past 6 years.

Latest posts

Back