Having trouble editing posts...?

Mikey

Reaction score
Made a new MRT last year and was able to edit the OP for like a week. Now I can't edit it or any of my "older" posts. Any insight or anyone else experiencing this? Having the issue on my phone AND on PC.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Made a new MRT last year and was able to edit the OP for like a week. Now I can't edit it or any of my "older" posts. Any insight or anyone else experiencing this? Having the issue on my phone AND on PC.
https://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/threads/site-changes.53838/page-3
I happened to discover the problem and posted there.. Chris mentioned them a few times for me, but they couldn't get to resolve it.. Hence, there's a time frame to edit ur posts within abt a wk, like you said.

I've been pretty much copying n pasting my OP, then posting the edited version as a new post, whenever I get an update. It might sound a bit annoying for others, but that seems to be the only choice to play the game..

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I left a message with @Shaggy and @Griffin about revisiting the prospect of restoring this functionality. Hoping it's just a parameter they can simply change somewhere to eliminate this restriction, but not sure.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You should be able to do this now

post #11

Back