hay all im new here from lancaster ohio

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
yeah i wanted a username i liked and something noone else had lol. but yeah i love the sedan and i cant stand lookin at the coupes it looks so dang wierd with the tail lifted upwards and those ugly *** tails. but yeah i have a myspace page if yall wanna check my profile. click the link and it'll take ya right to the pics of my car theres plenty there lol.

Hahaha watch out on the coupe bashing, half of us have coupes here and love them. I have sedan myself, but love the coupes too. A 6thgen is a 6thgen. Welcome to the site, use the search button for fk sakes, and don't be a prick. Recently we have had a problem with that type of behavior.

You'll quickly learn that we are a tight community, and using the search button is highly enforced, prior to posting things that have already been covered. Welcome and you enjoy your stay. :peace:

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah, we have a little Sedan/Coupe rivalry going on, still not sure who's winning that......:coffee:

It's all good as long as it's an Accord!

beardohio

Reaction score
yeah i wanted a username i liked and something noone else had lol. but yeah i love the sedan and i cant stand lookin at the coupes it looks so dang wierd with the tail lifted upwards and those ugly *** tails. but yeah i have a myspace page if yall wanna check my profile. click the link and it'll take ya right to the pics of my car theres plenty there lol.

Haha +1 sedans>coupes

I live down in Cincinnati by Kings Island, welcome to 6GA

02v6taffita4drs

Reaction score
nope deff. not bashing on the coupes by all means i just dont like the fact of the rear end thats all. but i myself love the 4 door styling and the fact when done correctly it looks as a luxurious ride in a tuner. who other than the 6th gen sedan owners would know that i love my j304door but it would b nice do drop the bicth lol

bte theres a link in my profile leading to my myspace so if yall wanna check out the pics feel free. and comments r always welcome. thanks.

Back