haynes manual/wire diagrams

jdmcg3

Reaction score
so im trying to find the downloadable version of the 6th gen accord and 5th gen prelude manuals. mainly need it for wire diagrams. but would like to have whole thing just in case other needs. but since i dont wanna spend the 40 bucks on both manuals.. im lookin for the free downloadable version.. i found this website spoonertuner.com that has them.. but it wont open after i downloaded it.. and the prelude it just the service manual.. can anyone help me out.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I personally have never seen a free electronic version of a Haynes or Honda Service Manual.

If you can't find it, you could ask people you know who have them to scan pages for email or make physical copies and mail them to you.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I believe 001Stunna knows where you can locate something like that if you want to send him a pm.

001Stunna

Reaction score
I believe 001Stunna knows where you can locate something like that if you want to send him a pm.

I can try and see what i can find for you in terms of 6thgen diagrams, might not be much help for the prelude ones though.

I do also have a package i dwl off hondatech awhile ago though that was somewhat a version of a 6thgen service manual, if i can find the package ill upload it somewhere and post up a link.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I know you've posted up parts diagrams, but I wasn't 100% sure about wiring, but I thought I would throw out a reliable name!

:thumbup:

cfox28

Reaction score
I was debating buying the haynes manual from oreily's and then scanning all the pages into a pdf for our forum, I just don't know the Legal ramifications for that ( if i could get F'ed for doing that) maybe some type of fileshare? idk

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Less than 5 minutes of search yields this.
http://www.spoonertuner.com/manuals

read the top post one more time bro. and youll found out ive already found this.. trust me.. ive searched.. couldnt find anything.. so i posted a thread here and on the prelude forums.. i was giving a downloadable file from one of the members on there.. so now i just need the accord manual

cfox28

Reaction score
I downloaded one too, and it had a few diagrams, but then alot of it "couldn't open" This is what happens some times: ppl put out viruses in these downloaded zip files, and everything looks okay because some of the material is there and you think "hey it must be me or my computer that just can't seem to open the file, wrong. There is a possibility that the computer has just been infected

Back