Header Decision

hcoupe02

Reaction score
Well, lately I've been wanting to replace my crappy oem header for an aftermarket one. So I need your opinion on which of the following header systems are capable of more performance and liability.

- JVT Racing
- DC Sports
- Megan Racing (Heard bad things about them)

Those are simply 3 of the ones I am willing to invest into my car.
Oh by the way, I'm running a v6 so yeah. If you guys come across some good prices besides eBay, link me. Thanks again for all your help guys.

white beauty

Reaction score
i have a ceramic dc sports, i would reccomend that one, but search the forum, theres like 316378 threads about headers for our cars lol

nexTOme

Reaction score
+1 on search.....

if you can afford, get DC sports.....
if not, sacrifice bit of quality and get megan.....i personally wouldnt get it tho.....

im planning to get DC sports sometime in the near future...

hcoupe02

Reaction score
Yeah I know there is a lot of threads. Why you think I found issue on Megan lol. Just wanted your opinions. So now where to, to find a great price?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
My bro had a DC on his 5th gen (that i drove alot). IT was good quality and had no fitment issues or anything, no fighting it.

uturn68

Reaction score
i just put on my megan header 2 days ago and had no fitment issues other than the o2 sensor wires wouldnt meet up because the bung isnt in the best location so i just opened up the bracket that they were in and its fine( it was only missing by about 2 inches) maybe by a o2 extention if u do go megan but ive read dc includes it.

DfeAt01

Reaction score
I just cancelled my order since it was on a backorder. I wouldnt receive it til freaken mid August! I'm looking around now just like you. My buddy who knows alot about import cars (EVO's, WRX's, and G35's) says it wouldn't do much but just add looks. Well thats for the DC sports in a 4 cyl. He owned some in his EVO and then went back to stock. Thats a different car obviously though. Your best friend will that search field up top. I'm still looking around myself for some headers.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
An exhaust manifold for an N/A car is a totally different ball game than a turbo car first off. Second, a tubular style header has it's own seperate issues with turbo cars as well, depending on build quality.

Back