Headers for F23A1?

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Here4U2nv151 said:
i have a megan header and as soon as i put it on i had problems with it. it made this whizzing sound. i checked it out and the headers were warped. i told the people who i bought it from and they sent me another one. i had the same problem on the second set that they had sent me. i took the headers to a machine shop and the machined the flange for me for 20 bucks and my headers were way better than when i first started out but still made that whizzing sound. i personally did notice a difference in the performance and they look really good. how much are you looking to pay for headers

What up. I just installed a DC header on my car Saturday (Me and Cdubb) and now mine makes a slight whizzling sound also when I'm on the throttle. It sounds like an old VW Beetle or something. and my CEL light is on. I tried to reset it and it went off for about 30 seconds them came back on. I pulled the code (P0141) and it says I have a bad o2 sensor. I'll try to take it out and reconnet the sensor to see if that helps. Any suggestions?

acrod99

Reaction score
My check engine goes on and off when it feels like it since i put on my dc's. car still runs fine. i've never noticed a whizzing sound, though.

clevengercm

Reaction score
:D I have megan header(singular) and it is da shiznitt..Perfect fitment and great price and good looks...

clevengercm

Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
how come people on Honda-Acura.net always bash OBX and Megan products?

Ive heard nothing but bad about OBX, no about megan though

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i'm willing to give megan products a try if people step up to defend them. so far, everyone on honda-acura.net are "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"

skabone

Reaction score
I've heard pretty decent things about megans, obx on the other hand I hear has major filiment issues and crappy welds.

cdubb77

Reaction score
I have no problem with my Megan headers so far. I kind of heard that "whizzing" sound today when I was stomping on the gas today. Sounds o.k. to me.

Pic of my megan Racing headers.
mine101ba.jpg

Pic of Blacknights DC Sports headers.
bn108zm.jpg

Back