Headlight Modification. A different approach

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Posted up some new pics! I gotta get all the progress pics off my droid but ill be finishing the other side tomorrow and ill post up all the pics!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thats what i was worried about! i didnt want thin, or to thick or ones that would look cheap. the turn signal strip is on the thinish side but thats fine. I ordered all my lights so hopefully next week I will have them!

Ill be posting pics on here but if you wanna stay up to date quicker find me on insta that_accord_guy. If you add me, Ill add you to a Direct message list so i can send you guys pics right away. Im trying to keep them a secret from majority of the public so direct messaging is what im doin!

Just noticed yours is also 02 SSM CG2. And, you joined 6GA about the same time I did. Good to know, man! :rock:

Thanks for the invitation, but I don't do instagram.. Not even FB lol. But I'm sure I'll see you around here tho.

Thanks for the pics. Looking really clean and sharp, yet very OEM+. Keep up the good work. ;)

Got02Accord

Reaction score
Looks awesome great job.

Thanks buddy!

Just noticed yours is also 02 SSM CG2. And, you joined 6GA about the same time I did. Good to know, man! :rock:

Thanks for the invitation, but I don't do instagram.. Not even FB lol. But I'm sure I'll see you around here tho.

Thanks for the pics. Looking really clean and sharp, yet very OEM+. Keep up the good work. ;)

Yeah man! I cant count how many times i've gone through your thread! Love your cg2!

Gotta get on insta! the 6thgen family is strong on there :headbang:

Thanks alot man! I love how they came out, just wanna do the projector retro but thats down the line for sure!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thanks buddy!

Yeah man! I cant count how many times i've gone through your thread! Love your cg2!

Gotta get on insta! the 6thgen family is strong on there :headbang:

Thanks alot man! I love how they came out, just wanna do the projector retro but thats down the line for sure!
Thank you, sir. Oh, how could I forget ya. Very mint CG2, diy detailing w/ some skills, oem optional dr panel guards, parking far away, ← (LOL) etc.

Right on haha. Will see.

Good to know. Can't wait to see that next!

Matt1264

Reaction score
Looks great! adding some LEDs is my next plan and I've been doing lots of research but I haven't been able to find any pics or anything on how to mount the LEDs. did you make a bracket or are they just mounted over the curved reflector part or what?? Thanks in advance!

Back